perjantai 19. tammikuuta 2018

The lower parts!

Trousers:



Yep this is the pile of my trousers. In the lowest we have Malene Birger's leather leggings, there's missing in picture French Connection's leather leggings. Then there's a pair of black jeans by Zara, grey jeans by Dromedar, two blue jeans from Zara, black neat trousers by Zara and Custommade, Orange by Hugo Boss some khaki cargo trousers, black shorts by Zara or was it H&M well anyway there's missing in picture new floral shorts and some cosy pants by Lindex and top of the pile is a skirt, yeah I know a skirt! Skirt is from Hugo Boss and yes the blazer from Hugo Boss is same material as the skirt. It's catchy match. But the fabric's display remind me Coco Chanel, have to be extra careful that I won't end up looking like classic granny. 

Knickers: 50 pairs (mainly I've shop all my knickers from Primark, not always so proud doing shopping in Primark but boy they've best models there. Briefs, brazilian, grannies, thongs, body shaping..you name it.

Socks: 60 pairs and these also from Primark, yep they make good socks.

Stockings: 3 pairs at least my stockings made by Mary A. Jalava (usually from recycled yarn).

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti