tiistai 23. tammikuuta 2018

Hello a new week!

I fell on bike last Saturday and hurt my knee and hips. Thankfully my boyfriend was there to help me up. At that point I felt I couldn't stand on myself due to hideous pain on my knee. It was lucky thing that I was near at my home and there was snow in the ground what I was able to push on my knee to get it numb. On the next morning (Sunday) I limp so much that I decide to take a bus to get in my work. I put on the warmest boots which I've, those boots which I've been thinking to sell and thought should I just wait and see in more time to due if I really need or want keep some stuff in my wardrobe even though I'm not using those stuff so frequently than other stuff.

I woke up today Monday morning after seeing several disturbing dreams like one where I lost my control and shopped insanely. I was some place where there was some kind of super sale and they had these shoes and bags. I remember trying some awesome brown wedge shoes which had fur lining inside of the shoe but instead of taking those I choose turquoise high heels boots and light grey snakeskin bag to go with it. Although my mind kept nagging to me this is not sensible choice. I went look those brown wedgies back again but they had taken already. After that I saw this dream where I couldn't find my home. I stand next to run-down old wooden apartment house, felt like ghost house. It was number nine not eight (my house number) I remember opening outdoor and seeing this classic crafted exterior door with glass and I cried.

This week I'm considering should I buy Olympus Pen or not. Some new face mask and facial toner is like the must haves. My skin is dehydrated, red and sensitive. Pai skincare has been my favorite product line all time but I do hate their facial toners pump system, it just sprays too much. It could be a finer. For a substitute I've been thinking Josh Rosebrook's line or the classic May Lindstrom's products. What comes to face masks I've been considering May's honeymud, Mahalo's bean or petal mask and Max&Me's sweet serenity. I manage to order some samples of Mahalo and Josh Rosebrook, though they're coming UK and Canada so it can take some time until I can review those.

The end of Monday was horrible. I end up to broke up metal saw, I didn't know that was something that I could able to do.. I found myself in shower while there was some bug climbing shower curtain, yep I tried to kill it while I was there standing naked. I end up washing the whole bathroom at once. I found out that I had booked relaxing massage and dentist at same day and time. (Oh btw at the dentistry there was a lady who had same last name as me and they mixed our treatments. :D) My boyfriend tried to tickle me and I tried to run away and I got caught to door handle on my knitwear and I stepped on the spike mat which was lying in the floor. Sometimes I feel like I'm secretly Donald Duck. I got also payment reminder of bill that I had already paid. I opened new mulled wine bottle (Blossa) and it taste super bad.

Hopefully the week gets better... :D

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti