tiistai 23. tammikuuta 2018

The accessories!

Let's do this! This wasn't easy part to me to write just because I had to get through so many pics, choose the best quality and what I could say..well they are all hideous thanks to winter. Sorry no sunlight here in Finland.

Bags & backbags:



Starting from the left there Marimekko's Eppu backbag which is currently my favorite I've fixed this a little bit so I can use it also as shoulder bag. I like the light leather straps and black canvas, is light but then again I can fill it up so much. Good to carry. Next there's 3.1. Phillip Lim's pashli leather backbag which I'm probably going to sell. It's good to carry and yes it spacious and you can also use it as shoulder bag but just something doesn't feel right. Then there's backbag from The Other Stories I'm going to fix it also to  use as a shoulder bag and perhaps sew some pearls on it. Then there's smaller bag from DKNY it has been my most used bags in evening times. Then there's even smaller bag by Little Liftner, army green velvet who can resist?! I couldn't. Then there's two reusable bags Marimekko's logo cotton bag & hippie bag made by my sister. There's missing in the picture the new saddle (brown) by Polo Ralph Lauren.



On the next picture there's classic MK's jet-set bag which I rarely use these days and selling it away, DKNY's leather bag which I'm going to sell and my Fjällräven's backbag which I use when I go to work by bike. This backbag handles every awful weather. I though need to wax it again.


Scarfs:


I'm not so much scarf person. The grey one is Becksöndergaards soft wool scarf my most used item at  autumn/winter/spring time. Then there's Malene Birgers orange and clay Elementary wool scarf, it's nice but not so warm and soft as the grey from Becksöndergaards. Then there's dark grey scarf from Balmuir and white/grey/neon orange from Stylesnob these I use late spring, summer and early autumn time when it's not too cold.

Shoes:



Winter boots of mine.. Brown riding boots from Caprice, long suede boots by Stuart Weitzman (these I may sell), super warm suede boots by Tamaris (these I may sell they are just too warm for me), yet another pair of warm black suede boots with heel by Jana and last Sorel's winter boots which I use during biking in winter time.



After Sorel's "duckish" boots there Ecco's black chelsea boots, Ecco's black suede sculptured 65 boots, Vagabond's fringed suede ankle boots, Adidas's gore-tex sneakers these I use during biking in autumn and spring time and next sneakers are the Nike's which I use in summer time. On the lower row there's my dancing shoes by Guess, nude heels with golden studs by Marco Tozzi, two pairs flats by Wonders and white Puma sneakers. There's missing in the picture the new red flats by Unisa.

Gloves: 1 pair of leather gloves by H&M and one pair red thinsulate gloves by Muji, rest of them are my biking gloves that includes 5 pair biking gloves, they're men's size 7 which also my female size so we share them with my boyfriend.

Hats: Two merino wool beanies (grey and black) by Filippa K and one white woolen hat by R/H studios.



Belts: Three of them (black, brown and vintage navy), unknown brand.

Jewellery:



Oh dear what a mess! So there are some fake metal chain necklaces. Some Pernille Corydons pendants and rings. Some vintage gold bracelets, some new from Tamaris. Pearl necklace from my grandma, some neon choker by H&M (this was bloggers ultimate fav at some time ago..was it early 2000?), neutral color clock by Dryberg&Kern and there's missing in pic the new Tory Burch brown leather bracelet.

So there's 12 necklaces, 4 bracelets, 4 rings and one watch.

How much you've accessories?





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti