lauantai 10. helmikuuta 2018

Snowball

I cracked few days ago but it feels like now over a year ago. You know I had clothing crisis what to wear. My closet was full of options but I didn't see any. So I bought to solve crisis. Once I had bought once it was easier doing it twice and third time. Then it stopped. For a while. The crisis came because I unsure of myself. Actually after I came back from Sweden to Finland I've been feeling insecure of my self. Living in Stockholm is like living in New York, people look you in that same way. I've been always a little bit tomboy. Yes I've played with barbies but also with jeeps. I feel uptight middle age woman if I wear blazer and pencil skirt and if I wear blazer and trousers I feel like lesbian.



Gorgeous lady but if I would be wearing those I would feel myself a lesbian. See how silly my mind is? Pic here.

Finding balance is hard. Not just for me but also other people. But about that snowball. At first I bought dark plum cardigan and black lace top. Thought this was me. I need these. I can wear these in casual party. How wrong I was. Knitwear stayed untouched for couple days in hanger. Then I put it on and thought this would be great in next autumn. Wait what? Next autumn? Then I understood that it was fantasy what I had bought not the real life. It's like I had four blazers waiting there if my life would be someday that kind of life where I would need blazers. This current life isn't that kind of life. Then I realized my wardrobe wasn't matching my current life it was matching to fantasy life which I wasn't living on. So from those four blazers I kept one and others will be giving new life in 2nd market. While I was visiting in 2nd market I found Malene Birger's cardigan which is casual a showpiece/keypiece. That is what I need to my life, casual, awesome things which suit my current life not in to fantasy world. Also from same seller I bought blazer which is casual but definitely key piece. So past few days I declare my wardrobe and also tried to find things with would be matching my current life. After this I'm going to try continue stop shopping for rest of the year. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti