torstai 18. tammikuuta 2018

About sales!

All the sales has begun! I saw young woman hordering stuff (make-ups, clothes) in her labs while I passed her on my way to grocery store. While I was sitting on tram I deleted adverts about 'flash sale', 'new year's sale', 'it's on sale!', 'sale, sale, sale' they all came from my favorite boutiques and online shops like Mango, Farfetch, Jolie, Traffic People, Selfridges..etc. This would be easiest time to crack. Pretend nobody would knew if I would bought something even though the quilt would ruin me.

At first few days I avoid shops because other people's maniac hoarder behavior can be trigger same maniac behavior on me too. Even though I wouldn't need anything just seeing other people hoardering stuff insanely like the world would end could trigger me weird instinct that I need to buy too. At this time of year I usually do spring cleaning and end up throwing out some good clothes just u know to buy new fresh ones in. This time I actually dig up all my spring/summer clothes up and fulfilled my wardrobe with old clothes so it seems all the time bloody full. I'm actually having difficulties take shirt out off wardrobe and put it in again.


pic here

The final order came and I kept couple of things which I orginally thought like 'no way, this isn't my style' I felt very strongly that way but I kept those anyway 'cos I wanted to give a chance for something new and also I searched in Pinterest some pics how I could use the products in different ways, some tricks work out and some didn't. So from final order of last year I kept black Birkenstock Arizona sandals (classics), Unisa's red velvet flats (oh boy how that color lift up every single outfit in new state), some floral shorts (I don't use floral..or do I?), Polo Ralph Lauren's brown saddle bag actually I still fantasize Gianni Chiarini's brown medium messenger but u know these things.. I now have settle in what I've now. Also I kept Tory Burch brown bracelet, New Look's fab Brooklyn t-shirt,  Banana republic's mock top in black..and yeah that was that I think the rest of I returned.


pic here

So the big question is have I felt urge to shop? Yes, I can't denied it. Now the shopping has change it style, I'm actually shopping what I'm actually need to buy, have been need to buy for a long time like new porridge pot. I also felt need for another frying pan and then I remember hey wait I've one, de Buyer's carbon mineral just waiting for use, it needs several oil burnings so I had just postponed doing it 'cos it sound so hard and the real thing is it wasn't that hard. Then I had bought new shampoo and shower gel, winter time makes my hair and skin very dry almost itchy. And I've bought membership card one of the boulder place, where I go now once in week. But ending shopping has been easier than I thought which is very positive.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti