keskiviikko 3. tammikuuta 2018

Fashion blogger's reality check.



I saw this image on Pinterest. I immediately thought that no, no and no. My blog is never going to show fashion which is not suitable to everyday life. Mine everyday life doesn't consist walking near to eiffel tower to get some awesome photos and hop on taxi to plain how to shoes kills my toes. My life exist running place to place, taking trams, hang out time in cafe with boyfriend or laptop, going in supermarket, painting, getting my friends babies drawl on my shirt, visiting second hand markets, walking outside when I'm having creative block in my mind, going for my job, seeing my friends or family. Just you know casual life.

And my blog is beyond of everything. Yes I'm gonna test new outfits what I haven't ever consider like dress, turtleneck sweater over it, black stockings and knee high boots. I'm very skeptical that it will work effectively in my everyday life. We will see how it works out.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti