torstai 1. helmikuuta 2018

I cracked today.

I found myself buying clothes. I know! I'm not perfect.

Last weekend I was at baby's christening and I was like OMG what will I wear! I've nothing! But I end putting up the classics. Like black neat jeans, stripe blouse and black cardigan and golden necklace. To get this outfit another state I put RMS Red lipstick which is crikey red. I can now say it last like no tomorrow. You can eat, drink carefree and it still will stay on your lips. I actually tried to swipe the color off but it still sticked on my lips, note to your self in future don't put in on your dry lips.

The left side is Vogue Rose which had grainy texture but Red was smooth and silky. 

Even though I was classy as french lady I realized afterwards that I haven't made any plan for my wardrobe like use to do (like this goes to office and afterwork, this is casual but classy goes to casual parties, this is classy and goes to more formal parties, this goes to funeral, this goes my everyday life). So instead of trying my clothes which were already in my wardrobe I went in panic and bought black lace top and long cardigan in color of wine. I know I was broking my deal with myself and wondering why I'm so weak at these days like nothing matters. Do I feel like I want to buy more? No. Actually I'm thinking should I return the items. But before returning any items I'll try my clothes on and make a plan. The great thing of my wardrobe it's fully embossed with clothes, the bad thing is I can't see my clothes. I don't know what I do I have there and it's making my life difficult.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti