torstai 28. joulukuuta 2017

Four days left.

Now that I'm finally cutting shopping out of my life and I've few days the do all the shopping sprees I found my self thinking 'What do I need?' and weird thing is I seem to have some idea what I do need to have before time is ending. Like punch of stockings. We all know it's one minute fine and next minute is all ruined some sharp object. Weird thing is I rarely use stockings. So why I need those now?

Yesterday I made list what to buy, it was this:

Get some awesome bracelets like from Valentino, Givenchy, Hermes or Bvlgari!

Get some lovely bags from Little liffner! (You can find these from sale at Net-a-porter)

And THAT was it!!!

Today on my lists has this:

Punch of black stockings.

Black pencil skirt by Armed Angels perhaps.

Black Boss's blazer.

A fab scarf of Balmuir.

Brown leather bag.

Rock shirt by Baum und Pferdgarten.

Minicoin necklace by Pernille Corydon.

Awesome bracelets by Hermes.

It's weird how the list gets growing. Like do I really need those eventually? Time will tell.

Edit: I end buying these:

Black Boss's blazer on sale and matching skirt.

A fab scarf from Balmuir, I thought I'm gonna buy cream colored but I end up buying grey one!

I looked and looked brown leather bag but I didn't found any which I would even 80% loved and so I decided that I won't need any. If it doesn't magically pop up somewhere I need to survive without it. And don't know why I wouldn't survive without it because the last time I owned brown leather bag was umm..perhaps 2010. If I've manage perfectly fine without it till now why the sudden need?

The rock shirt, I just didn't had the money to purchase it.

I bought several Pernille Corydon's necklaces and rings from Nougat store.

Still thinking the bracelets.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti