tiistai 2. tammikuuta 2018

Happy new year 2018!

It may occur you that I'm already lost in the air but no. On friday I had my wisdom tooth removal the time came out of blue. Apparently there's so many under flue that they were calling through the queue  and suddenly it was my turn. My original time was put in March but now I thought I'm finally finished my flue (yes it was two month long) and healthy so why not take this time and stop worrying that is going to infected most brutal way (yes my colleague got her wisdom tooth so badly infected that they had open her throat to get infection away).  So I grab the offer. And in hell with pain I'm now. :P I can eat only soups, ice-cream very fluffy bread with cheese and tomatoes and yoghurt.

My very last purchase were from internet and this it what I got. It seems that I wanna have some variety. Because you're not sure what you're going to need next year I seem to buy so diffenrent things what was not in my mind. But yet again I tried to be honest with myself. I kept thinking is this me..would I really use this in reality? And trying to imagine places, situation where I would use those. If the answers would be like in art gallery opening I would immeaditely know that it's so false. I haven't been any art galleries even those openings lately, last year saldo is zero.

So I end up buying in my last left hours some floral shorts, red flats by Unisa, leo print flats by Pretty ballerinas, brown leather saddle bag by Polo Ralph Lauren, Birckenstock sandals in color mock and black (the size which fit my foot better is going to keep the other will return and that's that), Tory Burch's bracelet in nude and tan color, Banana Republics sexy grey cardigan and black mock top and New look's brooklyn tee. And that was that the order will be bring to me 5th January or later. I'll see if I keep any of items or not.

About new years eve, it was awful. I saw one guy who has trying to do suicide on the next table. Well  that remind me there's so much in life than clothes. And people has other issues their lives than what to wear. Our festive group was in little shock after seeing this and it killed instantly the party mood.

Well next time I go through what I've now like how many tops, how many tees, how many knitwear from knitwear section and so on. See you soon and happy new year!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti