tiistai 2. tammikuuta 2018

My 10 new years promises!

1) Stop shopping for one year (2018). It's a big task to proceed but important one. It's time to learn more about my self like my taste of style and what happens when I can't buy anything to build my self esteem better.

2) Learn how to pointing the direction while biking. Really I've no balance to do that without falling. Lol!


This is my bike I used it when I need to go to work all year round. 


3) Finish the children book and chick lit story.

4) Apply in university reading arts and practice for entrance exams.

5) Be more positive.

6) Glow more.



For that reason I bought another bottle Vintners's daughter botanical active serum.

7) Finish the decoration in living room and bedroom.

8) Make a list places where you wanna eat.


Cafe Twist at Kamppi, Helsinki. Try vegan mud pie it's so good!

9) Find a new job.

10) Take care of my health, eat healthy, sleep enough and exercise a couple times on week.


What's your promises for starting new year?


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti